Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Amazon Web Services is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform, a range of services for developers and IT professionals that promise to lower costs and transform how applications are built.
The Strategic Accounts Senior Solutions Architect for Amazon Web Services will join an experienced and energetic organization that is responsible for helping to drive the development and adoption of AWS services. In this role, you’ll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm with your unmatched creativity to generate multi stakeholder attention and support for AWS among key decision makers and technologists within our Strategic Accounts in EMEA.
Ideally, you’re someone who comes from a software and/or infrastructure background, but has an unmet need to be guiding our Strategic Customers towards new services and solutions that you firmly believe in. You have immediate credibility with Startups, Developers, Architects, IT Managers and / or CXOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so.
You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement, you want to be out front leading it.
· Significant experience working in a technology evangelist, developer relation, or technical executive role
· Strong knowledge and experience with cloud computing infrastructure, application development platforms and popular programming languages
· The ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers is a must
· Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills
· Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
· Significant experience in IT Infrastructure and/or software development, with special emphasis in areas of Compute, Storage, Databases, Networking, Application Services, Machine Learning, Big Data and/ or distributed computing
· Practical experience in cloud computing architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations.
· Past experience on Cloud Computing platforms is preferred. Working knowledge of AWS platform
· Working knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and/ or setting an industry standard
· A history of successful speaking engagements, industry influence is preferred