Junior HR Manager Leeuwarden
Within FrieslandCampina, LQS serves as independent central laboratory for QC-analyses in raw materials, intermediate and finished products, packaging material, process water and waste water for the FrieslandCampina Opco’s. As a PAT Specialist, you will be part of the PAT team in the department of business support. Business Supports operates in an international environment and supports more than 50 production locations worldwide with QC related expertise in microbiology, sensory, chemical and process analytic technology.
Over de werkgever
The PAT cluster within Business Support is a growing team that plays an essential role in developing the FrieslandCampina strategy of moving towards product qualification/fingerprinting techniques, inline measurements and applying and maintaining a wider range of spectroscopic and not spectroscopic analytical techniques in the business.
Wat wij bieden
Wat we bieden
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Wat we vragen
- MSc/PhD degree in analytical chemistry, food chemistry and more than 2 years of experience in applying spectroscopic techniques or BSc degree and more than 5 years of experience in applying spectroscopic techniques
- Strong expertise in spectroscopy (NIR, Raman) and other analytical techniques for or atline inline process measurements
- In depth knowledge of the reference methods supporting spectroscopic techniques and experience physical methods like particle size distribution and viscosity
- Knowledge of all reference methods
- Experience with processing spectroscopic data processing techniques (PLS, PCA) and the required software tools for this ( for example matlab or Simca)
Wat wij bieden