HR Generalist for Sourcing & Supply Chain
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department at ASML.
- As a HR Generalist you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation.
- You contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard.
- Next to all this you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments
Job Description, in this exciting position you will have multiple roles:
- As an Employee Champion, you coach and mentor employees and support their development. This also entails managing risks, ethics and safety and the Works Council relations.
- Next to that, as Change Agent you assist in change initiatives, enhance management development, facilitate workshops and trainings and design sector-specific academies.
- As an Operational Expert you will be the executing the HR cycle, support on Compensation & Benefits related topics and recruitment, and deliver the correct HR data and dashboards.
- Last but definitely not least you are a Strategic partner: You drive strategic workforce plans and development and assist line managers in solving organizational, people- and change-related issues.
Over de werkgever
De kans is groot dat ASML onderdeel uitmaakt van het elektrische apparaat dat je op dit moment gebruikt. De lithografische technologie – waarbij gebruik gemaakt wordt van licht om microscopische patronen in de beschermlagen op de chips te printen – is fundamenteel voor de massaproductie van computerchips. Het portfolio van ASML omvat de hardware, software en diensten om de grootste chipmakers ter wereld in staat te stellen de waarde van chips te verhogen en de kosten te verlagen. Het tijdperk van immersive computing dient zich aan, waarin alles en iedereen verbonden is en de grenzen tussen fysiek en digitaal (verder) zullen vervagen. De technische innovaties van ASML zijn een katalysator voor ontwikkelingen zoals 5G, kunstmatige intelligentie, zelfrijdende auto’s en neurale netwerken. Het hoofdkantoor van de marktleider op het gebied van lithografie bevindt zich in Veldhoven. Wereldwijd werken er bijna 25,000 mensen bij ASML, verspreid over meer dan zestig kantoren in zestien landen. In 2020 was de totale omzet 14 miljard euro. De sleutel tot het succes is de sterke focus op R&D, productie en klantenservice.
Wat wij bieden
- The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
- In this role you will be working in the S&SC team which is responsible for HR management for strategic sourcing & procurement for ASML,for the HR Management of the Supply Chain as well as the newly formed Quality and New Product Industrialization department. This global organization is about 1600 FTE and growing.
- You will be reporting to the HR Business Partner of S&SC and a have matrix lines to Senior Management within the business.
- One of the most exciting challenges in this team is working on is the further integration and development of the formerly separate sectors Strategic Sourcing & Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- The organization integration has been successfully initiated per September 2020 and many challenging next steps are being taken in which you will play an instrumental role.
- Next to that we are of course in the middle of exciting projects like HR transition to new ways of working and an Introducing new HR Information System, which is a great and fascinating journey to be part of.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- You have 4- 7 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- You like to get your hands into the mud as well, so getting tactical work done does not scare you.
Wat wij bieden