Are you an IT Project Manager who is experienced in leading SAP/ERP projects successfully? Can you structure and manage several IT projects at the same time? And are you someone who always strives for continuous improvement? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Structure and manage IT project planning and resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Working together with the Project Director and Business Project Owner; provide support to business in project management best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution;
- Provide clear and to the point project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders covering progress, exceptions and any approved adjustments;
- Monitor & administer progress against defined project scope, timeline and budget;
- Define and maintain a detailed project schedule and work plan, including milestones and (inter)dependencies;
- Manage contracts with IT suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables;
- Measure project performance and quality to identify areas for improvement to be implemented in project.
Over de werkgever
The organization is a leading global multinational with a focus on food, health and materials. They strive to make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. They are driven to help create foods that people around the world can truly enjoy without compromises. That’s why their vision is to enable better food for everyone. They apply over 100 years’ expertise in fermentation to the food industry, its processes and products.
As IT Project Manager, you are the driving force representing the IT team in the implementation in all phases of their projects. For the first project an IT infrastructure needs to be setup and the goods flow, manufacturing, and quality management needs to be configured in the existing SAP system. The second project is about implementing a new Global scheduling / planning tool.
At last you recognize yourself in the following keywords: Analytical, flexible and proactive.
Wat wij bieden
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 5 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- 50 euro's nett each month to compensate your health insurance expenses;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of project management and related experience in leading SAP/ERP projects successfully;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred;
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices;
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to drive multi-disciplinary team and engage with senior stakeholders in both business and IT function.
Wat wij bieden
€ 5.000,- tot € 6.000,-