We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to join our EMEA Sales Training team. As Sales Trainer you will work closely with Commercial and Executive Leaders to train sales representatives, sales managers and sales leaders across our Clinical Diagnostics Division. You will determine and solve training needs, develop solutions and reinforce strategy and processes.
We are pleased to offer this role as fully remote (working from home) and can hire the successful candidate anywhere in the UK or Europe. When safe to do so, frequent travel will be required (50% per month on average), including international travel and overnight stays.
Join us and develop your career with a global organization which prioritizes career development, allowing you to achieve your best – both personally and professionally.
What will you do?
- Work closely with sales, marketing and executive leadership to determine and align on sales strategy, process, implementation and reinforcement
- Help to manage the logistical planning and organizing of training activities, sales meetings and of all assigned training programs (class preparation, facilitator engagement, and set up)
- Prepare sales representatives by assisting in facilitation of onboarding and all phased training; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling and fulfilling co-travel with sales representatives
- Continuously refine training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources and providing directed follow-up and feedback to sales personnel and management team
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions
- Support training financial objectives by recommending budgeted solutions and controlling costs
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- On an annual basis, help develop and implement clearly defined AOP targets and goals to ensure alignment with current Thermo Fisher goals, strategies and priorities
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) preferred
- Several years’ relevant sales and sales training experience; ideally within lab diagnostics, healthcare, medical device or pharma sectors
- A thorough understanding of selling skills, sales models and able to demonstrate excellent presentation and training facilitation skills
- Experience with CRM tool, Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Background or experience in training, education or coaching
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to “think on your feet”, organized and results-focused
- Commitment to continued learning, career progression and development, with desire to seek opportunities to stretch capabilities
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with high level of diplomacy
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel up to 50% per month, including overnight stays
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer
- Competitive salary, plus annual incentive bonus
- Full benefits package (specifics depend on country of hire)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime