German-speaking Online Brand Specialist (m/f/x) for YoungCapital DE in Hoofddorp
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you passionate about social media and branding? Become a German-speaking Online Brand Specialist (m/f/d) nearby Amsterdam (Hoofddorp)!
What are you going to do:
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company? We are looking for a German-speaking Online Brand Specialist (m/f/d) for YoungCapital DE in Hoofddorp, near Amsterdam (NL). You will help us increase the brand awareness of our company via social media and other online channels - because we think and feel online, just like our target group!
Your responsibilities in this job as a German-speaking Online Brand Specialist (m/f/d) include:
- As part of the German online marketing team, you will be responsible for the implementation of our online brand strategy in Germany and ensure that our brand message is properly communicated throughout all online activities.
- You will plan and implement online branding campaigns with the aim of increasing our brand awareness in Germany and to achieve that, you will work closely with the Dutch Branding & Advertising Manager.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the social media strategy and creative development of our channels in the B2C area - for this you cooperate with our Dutch social media team.
- You are responsible for community management in the B2C area and define the right tone of voice for our target group.
- You monitor and evaluate the success of the branding campaigns and prepare reports including optimisation proposals.
- You create competitive analyses, observe trends, and find new creative ideas to further expand our online activities in the area of branding.
What we offer:
- 'Work hard, play hard' - you will be part of a team that is passionate and highly motivated, but also open and up for any fun;
- You have a lot of creative potential and the opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing company with flat hierarchies;
- You will get a MacBook Pro and mobile phone (also for private use) and various trainings and e-learnings to support you in your work in the best possible way;
- In our office in Hoofddorp awaits you an international and informal working atmosphere. You can also benefit from a delicious (and healthy) lunch, table tennis, foosball and game consoles;
- A lot of focus on your health through sports events, an annual sports budget, health vouchers, our own gym in the office which you can use free of charge, and many more;
- You will receive good employment conditions such as travel allowance, company pension scheme and 32,5 vacation days.
What we ask:
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma; You have successfully completed your Bachelor's and have gained (first) relevant professional experience;
- You have a perfect command of the German language (verbal and written) and speak good English;
- Social media is your passion and you follow current trends and innovations within that field;
- You are experienced in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign, Adobe After Effects is desirable;
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills and know how to write content that is engaging and authentic;
- You work in a structured and organized manner, think analytically and critically, and keep an eye not only on deadlines but also on all important key figures.
YoungCapital brings together young talents and future-oriented companies. With a variety of part-time and full-time jobs, we offer the platform for the ideal exchange between companies and candidates (m/f/d). From the creation of the job ad to the filling, training and compensation of a position, we accompany every step of the hiring and application process, and through our digital approach we reach more and more young talents every day. What started as a simple website which evolved within a few years into a tech company with the largest online job portal in Europe for students, graduates and young professionals.
Are you interested in this job as a German-speaking Online Brand Specialist (m/f/x)? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application and motivational letter in German!
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)