Global HR Business Assistant
Keen to hear more detail? Here we go, your daily tasks will most likely circle around:
- Supporting the Director of Global HR in daily operations (agenda/meetings/travelling)
- Mastering our global reporting and HR analytics
- Driving global HR projects & initiatives, e.g. in the fields of employee engagement; HR systems; compensation & benefits or related
- Overseeing the Global HR calendar and supporting all people teams driving change at Hunkemöller
- Coordination of all HR related initiatives when opening in new countries
- Owning how we communicate and update our global brand standards, policies and standards
- Support all people teams with their yearly budget & strategy update processes
- Support local HR teams with ad hoc challenges, reporting or HR processes as the 'glue' between the international HQ in the Netherlands & all local headoffices around the globe
The ideal candidate has/is:
- First relevant experience in the field of HR, ideally first experience in an international environment
- Bachelor (HBO) or Master graduate/thinking level
- Good verbal and written communicative skills in English
- You need to be able to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Pro-active and self starting
- Reliable & loyal
- Loves to organize and is structured - as you'll take tasks that can be compared with an executive assistant role.
- A true brand ambassador and fun
- Excellent in Powerpoint and Excel; first experience in Workday or Tableau would be beneficial
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2020, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile only.
Wat wij bieden