As a Merchandise Planner, you will play a crucial role in shaping our global business and influence the rapid growth by using sales data and identify trends to optimize stock positions and buying propositions. You will be responsible to ensure balanced stock with minimization of lost sales by stock-outs and be also able to set up proposals for quantities based on budget and sell-through.
By understanding the market, you need to be aware of the latest trends and be always ahead of our international competitors. You need to have strong analytical and communication skills while partnering with Allocation, Buying and Category Teams - your actions always drive results and impactful decisions.Your typical day includes:
This job might be for you if you have:
- Pre and in-season forecasting top down and bottom up
- Assortment and option planning
- Develop and execute assortment analytics and reporting for categories
- Work with our Financial Merchandise Planning tool (WSSI)
- Make sure KPIs are reached (Sales/LFL growth/Margin/sellthrough/WOS)
- Advice and monitor optimal intake flow
- Analyses sales and stock to base decisions on
- Focused on how to increase sales
- Pro-actively look for commercial opportunities within your Category and act accordingly based on sales, stock and intake
You will be successful if:
- 5+ years of experience in planning and fashion
- Superior analytical skills and a proactive attitude together with the ability to sell ideas and influence others
- Advanced Excel skills
- Budget and forecast planning experience combined with the understanding of the end-to-end inventory planning process dynamics
- (Global) Retail experience
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as having strong collaboration with other
- Entrepreneurial mindset, relentless focus on improvement
- Action/result-oriented approach - can apply 80/20 principle to insight creation and decision-making
- Customer focus
- Market knowledge
What do you get in return?
- You take full ownership of a product group with regards to planning. You feel and act responsibly for achieved numbers. You are able to give accurate advice based on numerical analysis and facts.
- You are pro-active in bringing experience and initiatives into our business, you bring the team to a next level.
- You are motivated to implement new processes and structures.
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden