Sr. Platform Analyst - O2C - Commercial & SCM
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Platform Analyst is a SME with Deep domain, functional and technical skills of related processes and platform(s). He/ She is involved in E2E application life cycle management teaming up with Business Process Owners, Solution Architects, Platform Solution Managers and Project Managers. The activities for a Platform Analyst include ideation, feasibility studies, roadmap development, project initiation, estimation, design, user story creation, backlog creation, build, test, validation, deployment, maintenance, operations and decommissioning of the applications including continuous improvement cycles ensuring the right quality and performance levels. The scope that a specific Platform Analyst is different for every single Platform Analyst and covers multiple dimensions, sometimes a Platform Analyst will be more a generalist cross processes/platforms and sometimes a Platform Analyst will be more a specialist with deep process/platform knowledge for a certain sub domain
You are responsible for
- Supporting Intake business requirements and deliver Solution Design in Finance domain, especially in the area of Tax, together with BPO, Solution Architects, Platform Solution Managers, Project Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Working closely with Platform Solution Managers, Tribe leads in supporting Solution/Release planning and other Agile Phases.
- Supporting Product Owner, Solution Architect in Grooming, Solution design including NFRs, Estimation, Validation and help drive feature driven development with scrum teams
- Ensuring high quality backlog boosting the performance of scrum teams
- Optimizing E2E Solution Development Process and supporting fellow Devops engineers to realize the solution
- Support business in demonstrating the capabilities, training, deployments, onboarding business/ markets & change management
- Accountable that the solutions design/ technology meets the functional and non-functional requirements with focus on Releasability, Reliability, Security and performance.
- Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture principles & guidelines. Provide feedback on continuous improvement to architecture community
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution.
- Involve in Peer review, demo and other scrum ceremonies
- Validating test strategy and plan, test cases, automation, regression and test execution. 12. Raise impediments on time to leads and support resolution
- Identifying Kaizen opportunities at work and improve process and delivery
- Endorsing the content of the release (including NFRs) prior to release and manages interdependency with other programs.
- Actively work to reduce technical debt and refactor the application for performance
- Identifying E2E Business Processes together with BPO / BPE that are critical and establish monitoring via OCC
- Working closely with DevOps team in supporting key Domain and Technical inputs for Incidents, Change Requests, Service Requests and other regular operations activities.
- Supporting Operations and business with SME Expertise during crisis management for business continuity across global timezones.
- Supporting Platform Landscape upgrades, improvements to stay aligned with OEM guidelines
- Competences Development of New entrants (Employees and Partners)
- Ensures solution guidelines are up to date in Knowledge repository/Wiki
- Stay current with Market knowledge on Platform Technology Curve
Focus will be on:
- Analyzing processes and making proposals regarding process reengineering and use of IT tools & architecture.
- Responsible for Finance domain with a specialization to Tax . Recognized as a SME in tax related domain, has clear understanding of future technology trends
- Makes sure all aspects of design, use of existing IT packages, documentation and SLA support are in compliance.
- Provide direction to scrum teams in designing E2E solutions. Drive improvements across standards, guidelines & process.
- Work with Devops teams for all operational activities including Incidents, MEC, YEC and service Catalogues.
- Represents Philips externally on related issues, and spearheads international platforms.
- Is consulted to investigate feasibility of new solutions, choice of technology and platforms.
You are a part of
We have a dynamic and exciting career opportunity within the Philips IT Organization and are looking for an extraordinary candidate for this role. You will be part of the O2C (Order to Cash) Platforms Organization and you will contribute to the Philips IT ambition to lead Philips into the future.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s or Master's degree with > 15 years domain or related IT experience
- OG Certification Level 2/3
- Lean Advance Certificate / Green Belt
- Certified in one or more functional domain and related business processes
- Proven experience in Finance domain with specialization to Tax
- Expert on a complete application area and related IT solutions.
- Knowledge of the newest IT technology.
- Understands business trends and the direction technology must take to support the business.
- Able to identify the strategic IT implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
- Fluent in English.
In return, we offer you
An ambitious, innovative environment with excellent opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very driven and crafted around your preferences:
- A competitive salary.
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance.
- A validated company pension scheme and an attractive portfolio of benefits
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden