We are looking for an SEA Specialist for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. The SEA Specialist will report to the SEA Manager and join the team responsible for all SEA/Paid Search traffic for the brand across Europe. You will be delivering traffic and net sales targets for the brand. Please note, the deadline to apply is Monday, September 6th at 12:00.
- Accelerate the brands websites business through the SEA channel;
- Supporting with the planning, execution, management, and measurement of the SEA campaigns for markets across different search engines and languages;
- Bringing best in-class SEA practice from optimization, campaign set-up, audience targeting and smart bidding;
- Working closely with the SEA Manager to manage budgets in-line with topline growth and maximizing ROI;
- Executing roadmap projects in an efficient and timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities;
- Continuing to seek new ways to drive Paid Search traffic through new product alpha/betas;
- Monitoring competitor advertising strategies and plan appropriate responses;
- Understanding heavily powered accounts by automation;
- Establishing a direct relationship with the Google Specialist teams to stay ahead of the game and to ensure support is provided;
- Building and automating performance reports that provide actionable insights
- Deep diving into performance and provide actions to capitalize/tackle performance related situations;
- Building synergy and new ways of working with the SEO team to strategically drive success within the search results page.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in SEA/Paid Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA;
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics;
- Working experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Lengow, scripts, Google Data Studio, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager (Floodlight), Yandex;
- Proficient in analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover;
- Strong understanding of SEA products and mechanics;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal;
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy;
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team;
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our cl