Buying Operations Coordinator Amsterdam
We are looking for a Buying Operations Coordinator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Do you want to join this fast-paced and dynamic team where you will be a proactive driver in supporting the Ecommerce business on their website?
As the Buying Operations Coordinator, you will have an opportunity to be part of a team where fashion and ecommerce meet and always experience the latest trends in the industry.
- Updating and maintaining weekly and seasonal reports;
- Performing sales presentation at internal meetings with Retail and Product Merchandising;
- Working on requests from different internal and external stakeholders;
- Monitoring product pages and ensuring accuracy on how products are displayed on the website;
- Conducting ad hoc analyses;.
- Setting up sales reports, creating decks/reports for meetings and delivering data for ad hoc planning requests;
- Uploading (replenishment) orders for seasonal buys;
- Tracking seasonal orders and chasing deliveries;
- Assisting with photo studio related activities - sample arrangements, tracking image delivery and following up with main contacts on a seasonal basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Fashion Management or related field;
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal;
- Quick learned and attention to detail;
- Strong planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Flexible and team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our cl