Data Oriented Screening Change Manager
Job Description: Data Oriented Screening Change Manager
Excited to grow your career?
In ING we value our talented employees and strive to help our employees before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference to our success!
For our Global KYC Screening Pillar we are looking for a Screening Change Manager.
Compliance with (international) client transparency regulations, such as Financial Economic Crime (FEC/AML) is essential for ING to continue offering products to its clients. One of the enablers of ING’s Think Forward strategy is Operational Excellence. Streamlining our expertise, processes and tools will have a massive impact on the quality of client services that we’re able to offer and will greatly improve our customer experience as well as the time-to-market of new solutions. The Screening Change Manager will play a vital role to ensure compliance with these regulations in an effective and efficient way by enabling seamless delivery of the various changes and enhancements to the screening systems and operations.
The Screening Change Manager will form part of the Global KYC Screening Pillar organization. The main responsibility of this first line team is to provide the ING business and functions with guidance and standardized methodologies and controls. The team identifies FEC related risks, emerging trends, typologies and threats and maintains ING’s global policy guidance, risk assessment methodology and customer control framework. Furthermore the team is responsible for analyzing the operational impact of screening lists (Sanctions, PEP, etc.) and the design and testing of mitigating measures and the delivery of expert accreditation of ING’s screening software.
Your main tasks:
- Support the lead to ensure on time delivery of requirements for the structural solution, so to meet global / regulatory timelines by delivery.
- Coordinate various change programs and projects across the Screening Pillar and with key stakeholders outside the Screening Pillar.
- Support the data roadmap and perform/support data-driven analysis
- Ensure the Screening organization delivers against committed change plans.
- Support operational readiness for structural solution deployments and operations centralization.
- Ensure key documentation and evidencing relating to all Screening Pillar changes are archived and available for audits and reviews.
- Support development and delivery of the Target Operating Model (TOM) for Screening and ensure it is integrated E2E.
- Support the lead in managing financials and headcount for the Screening Pillar.
Knowledge and experience:
- Academic degree and accreditation in project management such as Agile, Prince2 or PMP.
- Preferably accredited in Financial Crime (Sanctions, AML) or Risk Management areas.
- Excellent analytical mindset and very good data handling and analytical skills
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in change, operations or technology, focused on the KYC/Financial Crime domain in a large multi-national environment.
- Proven track record with complex and large change delivery programmes in AML/CFT domain.
- Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate.
- Proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels within the organisation.
- Builds bridges by nature and be able to span between different levels, different people and different cultures. The relationships are built on capability and trust.
- Independent worker yet with a strong mindset as a team player.
What we offer:
- Join a highly motivated team of professionals with international exposure and global scope.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and funding constraints.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience.
- A reimbursement for travel expenses.
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days.
- Pension scheme.
- 13th month salary.
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary.
- 8% holiday payment.
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions.
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist