Your role and work environment: You work within the Wholesale Banking Global Tribe Digital Channels. The purpose of our Tribe: Becoming the best digital wholesale bank by delivering an industry leading and consistent digital customer experience across all ING touch points. The Tribe is responsible for the delivery of all digital touch points where Wholesale Banking Clients (the employees of the clients) engage with ING. This includes interactions across different devices, from smartphones to desktop, and various channels including the mobile app, host 2 host channels, internet banking and websites. Our clients are spread across 40 countries and use our channels to find information, buy products and for servicing.
As a UX Designer at ING WB you work primarily on digital services of the Customer Experience. CX is crucial for ING and it is deeply rooted in our brand story. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and business. We believe that progress is always possible. You know that everything starts with a problem and that it is your job to find the best solution. Being engaged with our "end-users" and following well proven design processes are the key to success.
You are here to make banking frictionless for our customers.
Your key responsibilities as a Junior UX Designer:
- You deliver interaction design projects for ING WB
- You can translate user requirements and objectives to concrete specifications and user scenarios or user stories
- You can deliver User flows, Wire frames, Prototypes and Usability tests
- You are an active participant in design workshop and creative meetings
- You work from within the UX team and together with them you will follow up the outcome of the workshops
- You maintain contacts with stakeholders in ING.
- You have an up-to-date view on UX Design and you keep track of relevant developments and innovations
- You continuously develop within your expertise
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
If you still think you are all of above? Then continue to read. You are displaying the following behaviours:
- 'Do it - Try it - Fix it' mentality
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to be an approachable team player
- Focus on delivery through collaboration
- Focus on interaction and on creating services and products that are usable, practical and meaningful for our users
Proven track record and skills:
- Studing HBO / WO education in Service or Interaction design
- 0 years of relevant work experience as a UX Designer
- In possession of an design portfolio
- You are analytical and creative, with empathetic skills
- Ready to in apply UX design methods
- Able to plan, manage and execute your design work
- You can make yourself understandable in English
- Working in an innovative company
- Working in an open and honest business culture
- Work in an international environment
- Competitive internship compensation
- And a good time... ...with nice colleagues
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING Wholesale Banking. Within InsideBusiness, INGWB.com and all the other projects we are centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!