IT Test Engineer (English)
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As an ICT Test Engineer you fullfil an important role. You are the last link in the assembly of servers for data centers. A background within IT is mandatory. Did you follow an IT related study or do you like to work with computers? Please feel free to apply.
As Test Engineer you work in the Quality Control department. They are the list link within the assembly process. It is an important department, because they approve the produced servers before they are shipped to the customer.
You submit the servers to various stress tests by using software programs. This can be done using their own software packages, but also that of a customer. You test whether the servers meet the customer specifications. You locate bugs and defects in the server. Once you've found something that isn't functioning properly, you have to do the reparation. This could have something to do with hardware or software. In summary your tasks are:
- You identify bugs and defects. If necessary you need to replace a part within the server. Think of hard disks, CPUs, FPGA cards, power distribution units, RAM memory and network cards;
- In addition to an error in the hardware, an error can also occur in the software or operating system. Which can be Windows or Linux based. In that case, it's up to you to trace and fix the error;
- You get a lot of freedom in performing your work and can always count on the knowledge of experienced colleagues. In addition, various training courses are given to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Over de werkgever
ZT Systems is an American company. Their HQ is in Secaucus (New Jersey). They produce servers for data storage due to he increasing demand for data traffic and storage. These servers are located in data centers worldwide. One of the production locations is located in Almelo. A total of about 600 employees work there and they are growing rapidly. It is an international environment, where many nationalities work. There is a pleasant atmosphere and ZT Systems pays a lot of attention to the people who work there. For example, there is a thorough induction program and training program. There are also plenty of development opportunities due to the growth they are experiencing.Wat wij bieden
- You are employed via Europlanit. In the future a direct contract at ZT Systems could be a possibility;
- Gross hourly wage of ? 13.82 based on 18 years and older and a shift allowance of 16% for the 2-shift roster (? 16,02 gross per hour including shift allowance).
- Full-time working week of 38 hours per week. On Fridays you work 6 hours instead of 8;
- Travel allowance for commuting (above 10 km);
- A professional, international and fast-growing organization with many growth opportunities.
- You have experience with debugging and repairing computers/laptops;
- You have basic knowledge of Linux;
- You live in the area of Almelo or are willing to relocate to this area;
- You have a valid Dutch work permit;
- You have an eye for detail, work accurate and precise;
- You master the English language on a proficient level;
- At the moment they work in a 2-shift system. From 06:00 till 14.30 and 14.30 till 23.00.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist