Freelance Senior UX Designer – Retail Banking
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Create beautiful, interactive, validated and user-tested experiences within Backbase’s Retail Banking product line.
This is an exciting position in a fast-growing area of Backbase. Designing the future of banking on an international scale with users on every corner of the globe is not easy, but that’s the fun of it. You’ll be working with a talented team and we need you to bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile applications and the rigorous testing and research that comes with delivering end to end solutions.
- A track record of end to end design ownership in wealth management/banking services.
- Experience in working with complex information-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
- A background in Product Design, either in formal training and/or qualifications;
- A strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals and knowledge of Design System fundamentals and principles;
- Proficiency in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Marvel);
- You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
- Great collaboration skills and experience in leading other designers is a good plus;
- You are passionate about best-practice design methodologies and technologies; think of something cool? Implement it.
- Please include a link to your online portfolio on your resume as that will give us an idea of your amazing track record.
Fintech is one of the hottest markets at the moment and there is enormous scope for talented UI/UX designers to greatly improve user experiences for customers of banks. Our Retail Banking product team is at the centre of a global transformation, creating experiences that impact more than 100 million people on a daily basis.
Alongside end-to-end UI/UX Product Design, you’ll be working in a team of 7 designers, driving ideation, prototyping, user testing and detailed design across the full lifecycle.
You’ll be a critical member of a team focused on Wealth Management, working directly with the Product, Design and Developer Leads to design beautiful, elegant experiences; influencing the full product lifecycle from a ‘user’ perspective.
Most importantly, you will be the voice of the user at Backbase. You'll need to be passionate about understanding what businesses want from their banks both now and in the future. We are looking for designers who genuinely care about the design process and how financial applications can improve the life of the end users; tackling scenarios that positively impact any retail bank’s financial success.
We have a great, creative culture in the Design team with over 50 UI/UX Designers and Researchers working across the organisation. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, bringing creativity, passion and experience.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist