Technical Architect - Microsoft Business Transformation
Your role as
Technical Architect - Microsoft Business Transformation?
As a Technical Architect at KPMG, you will be involved in the technical streams of large business transformation programs. Your technical Microsoft ERP (Dynamics F&O) experience, knowledge and creativity will play a key role in successfully implementing a new solution at our clients. You will lead technical teams at exciting projects at large customers in several industries in the Netherlands and Europe.
"The KPMG team made the difference: we really have added value from our new Powerapps"
Together with the customer and your team, you will develop and implement new strategies, operation models, processes, data models and digital solutions. You will be using KPMG's experience and best practices combined with the thrilling opportunities of the newest Microsoft technologies in the area of ERP, CRM, Office, Data Analytics, Robotics, Apps and Cloud.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment
- Exciting projects
- Working with the latest technologies of Microsoft
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health and benefit schemes
- Pension plan
- Excellent training curriculum
- Lead large business transformations from a Technical Perspective
- Advise customers on the exiciting possibilities of digitization
- Implement new process and data models
- Support companies in their change management journey
- Coach your team towards top performance
This is you
- Academic thinking level
- At least 8 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics related projects
- Technical skills and experience in digitization on the Microsoft ERP Platform
- Good consulting skills to facilitate clients in making the right choices
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist