- Responsible for maintenance, mailing, office supplies and bills
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and help with HR- related ad-hoc tasks.
- Welcoming guests and provide all necessary support
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery)
- University degree in any relevant field
- Demonstrated work experience of at least one year in a similar role
- Fluency in English and Dutch both verbal and written. Fluency in other languages will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
Interested applicants can submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference "Office Manager"
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however, only those under consideration will be contacted due to high volume of applications.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Je beheerst Engels, Nederlands
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.000,- tot € 2.200,- per maand