Controller Global Connected Services
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The Controller GCS will be responsible for the business control, accounting and reporting for the Global Connected Services Program. He/she will work closely with the relevant project teams, accounting groups as well as the DAF, Kenworth, and Peterbilt division.
- Prepare, coordinate and consolidate monthly financial statements, annual operating budgets and monthly forecasts for revenue, operating cost and gross margins;
- Develop and coordinate timely, meaningful and objective financial and KPI reporting to management, including review of potential opportunities and risks;
- Be the business partner to management in developing business cases, strategic analysis and presentations, as well as the set-up of business processes and systems including the required financial reporting structure and internal control environment;
- Review GCS program cost include capital spending requests;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting policies and other company policies, legal and tax requirements;
- Other ad-hoc analysis as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, CPA, CMA or MBA preferred;
- 8 to 10 years of professional working experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with performing financial data analysis;
- Experience in IT project management and service sales environments;
- Ability to work indepently and self-motivated;
- Solid analytical and decision making skills;
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word.
PACCAR Global Connected Services (GCS) develops and sells connectivity solutions for truck customers, to improve their vehicle performance and the cost effectiveness of their logistic operations, by smart use of the connected vehicle data. All knowledge and expertise in this field is structured within one global organization for all PACCAR brands (DAF, Kenworth and Peterbilt). This indicates the strategic importance of global development of connected services within the company.Wij bieden
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF. Working together on a high-tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden