Intern Product Development Yoghurt & Desserts
Marketing Intelligence - in Early Life Nutrition
Over de werkgever
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, pharmaceutical industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, United States, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, New Zealand and India.
Wat wij bieden
Wat we bieden
- An enthusiastic and passionate team excited about making a difference;
- Competitive salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- FrieslandCampina also offers training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it;
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Wat we vragen
- BA/BS or Master degree in Data Science, Economics or marketing field;
- At least 4-6 years of experience in translating marketing data into insights; including qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience in the (B2B) food or infant nutrition industry is a plus;
- Knowledge of marketing and general business strategy;
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of intelligence sources such as Nielsen and Euromonitor, fact-finding resources and published market or financial analyst reports;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – preferably with a strength in presentation design and Excel;
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and prioritise/manage multiple deadlines within a project scope and budget;
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills;
- Able to work in matrix and network organization with multi-disciplinary approach;
- Entrepreneur, willing to take ownership, pro-active, driving initiatives forwards.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden