We are in search of an IT business consultant (data/digital) to join our team in realizing our mission to further build up our learning journey. Specifically we are looking for someone who can help us with:
- Preparing and executing migration of data from our current Learning Management System (LMS) SuccessFactors to our new target solution MyLearning.
- Manage & prepare updates of integrations of learning tools in our ecosystem in collaboration with external Vendors. You do not need to build integrations yourself. You refine & plan integration updates with stakeholder & vendors and monitor and manage progress of updates. A test manager is available to do integration testing.
Experience with HR learning data is therefore preferable. You have attention for detail, communication and planning skills and you bring experience and value adding insights which help to realize our goals as a Scrum Team.
ABN AMRO is improving the learning landscape in order to meet our strategic learning objectives. One of the first steps is to optimize managed learning services and the LMS to improve the learning process experience for employees. We opted for a scenario in which we migrate our employee population in subsequent waves to the new LMS.
We just went live for The Netherlands and Norway and are now looking to go-live with the other countries (that still reside in SuccessFactors) in the next few waves. These waves will stretch to the end of 2021 / beginning of 2022.
With the following results:
- Analysing our data model in order to determine the right data for migration
- You as an professional are able to retrieve data from SuccessFactors using the PRD tool and transform the data in the right format (.XML and .CSV), so that our supplier Bloomville can upload the data in their system.
- Leading and planning the data migration from SuccessFactors to MyLearning
- Single Point of Contact for our supplier Bloomville with regards to data migration
- Single Point of contact for involved vendors with regards to system integration updates.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Experience with Data migration in previous roles
- BSc or MSc in computer science or relevant field
- Knowledge and experience with Learning Management System migrations is prefered
- Knowledge and experience with the Admin part of SuccessFactors Learning is needed
- Knowledge of reporting within SuccessFactors Learning, PRD experience is needed including SQL knowledge/experience
- Experience as a business consultant in refining and managing system integrations, preferably in the learning management systems domain.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, dutch speaking is not necessary
Over de werkgever
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Wat wij bieden
- Salary in a range of ….
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
Wat wij bieden