Scrum Master / Project Leader
As a Scrum Master / Project Leader your key objective is to implement and execute the Scrum process, such that it supports research, development and deployment of the new innovative Vanderlande Industries Data Intelligence Product (VIDI) in an international organization. Current focus is to enable a motivated and energetic team to deliver VIDI as a product and to deploy it to our international customers with an agile way of working. In this challenging role, you will be part of our new Digital Service Factory.
- You organize and facilitate the standard scrum meetings;
- You will coach team members to improve their agile way of working and teach the scrum framework;
- You will support a product team as well as a project deployment support team;
- You ensure that your projects run smoothly and meet all requirements;
- You responsible for the individual project goals and do what is needed to ensure that the deadlines are met, and the budget is not exceeded;
- You communicate clearly and to-the-point with internal stakeholders as well as our customers;
- You prefer a proactive project management and communication style - the tools of risk and escalation management come naturally to you and you don't hesitate to act on early warnings.
As Project Leader and Scrum Master you are a team player with a positive, energetic attitude. In addition:
- You successfully completed studies in a technical subject, such as computer science, information management, logistics or a similar subject.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a Scrum master
- You have experience as a Project Leader
- You are a servant leader
- You have good knowledge of the Agile methodologies and know how to apply those in an innovation environment, where research, development and deployment activities should fit into the process.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You can speak and write in English fluently
Wat wij bieden