Are you an enthusiastic and talented recruiter who can grow our Customer Service teams on an international scale? Ready for a fast-paced role, working with a wide range of colleagues? Then keep reading…
Here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we deliver fantastic food to over 60 million users across 24 countries. From film-night fries to salads on the go, they have the choice of around 250,000 restaurants worldwide.
The key to our success is ensuring customer satisfaction, keeping our users well-informed, satisfied and resolving any issues. That’s where your recruitment expertise comes in.
All about the role
As a Recruiter for our Customer Support team, you will help to grow and improve a vital business area across several key European markets. That means identifying and attracting candidates for a wide range of CS positions, such as agents, team leads, WFM specialists and training and quality roles.
Using your communication skills, good knowledge of people and proactive mindset, you can attract top talent for our Dutch and German CS teams based in Enschede, as well as the Belgian and French teams in Brussels.
In this varied role, you will also be responsible for:
- Preparing job descriptions for all relevant platforms;
- Aligning with recruitment marketing on campaigns and promotion of CS positions;
- Assessing applications for the various Customer Service roles;
- Scheduling and conducting interviews, writing rejections, preparing offers – you’re responsible for the entire process;
- Liaise with hiring managers, training/quality experts & other relevant stakeholders;
- Consult with HR, your CS colleagues and the other recruiters in your team;
- Proactively work on projects like candidate experience, data reporting, improving quality/processes etc.
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in Recruitment, at a company or employment agency;
- Completed degree/qualification in HR/Recruitment or similar;
- Enthusiastic about having your own responsibilities and making an impact;
- An understanding of how to work effectively in an ever-changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade candidates;
- Fluent in Dutch, good English (written & spoken), one or more of the following would be a plus: German or French.;
- A flexible, independent and well-organised approach to your work;
- Available for 32-40 hours a week.
Here is our offer
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are waiting for you:
- Competitive salary;
- A hugely impactful recruitment role, as part of our global Recruitment setup;
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Enschede (when you’re in the office);
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%;
- 26 days of holiday per year;
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences;
- Working from home allowance and a budget for ordering lunches
Ready to be our next Customer Support Recruiter? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden