Business Intelligence Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a business intelligence consultant you help our customers to make optimal use of the unprecedented possibilities of business intelligence and data analytics. Within our analytics team we build complete BI solutions that help our customers gain optimal insight. Think of the implementation of dashboards and reports or the implementation of advanced analytics with Azure Machine Learning, Data Lake, Data Factory, Power BI, but also the more traditional business intelligence / data analytics projects with SQL and SSIS, ETL. We also design and build complete data warehouses for our customers.
You collect the requirements, then design the solution together with your team and advise on the use of the “Microsoft BI stack”. Then you and your colleagues, both onshore and offshore, ensure that the solution is delivered, tested and implemented. After implementation you provide aftercare if desired. You organize and provide workshops for users, for example.
We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. On a typical project you work together in a team that usually consists of a scrum master, architect and other business intelligence consultants.
Robin about business intelligence consultant at Avanade“In addition to the opportunity to work on great projects with the latest technologies, Avanade mainly distinguishes itself through its informal culture and a strong we feeling. Everyone is willing to help each other, is approachable and evenings or days are regularly organized aimed at training, knowledge sharing or team bonding. A good variety of hard work on a fun and challenging project and a fun outing with colleagues makes Avanade a Top Employer for a reason. ” You make the difference because:
Why should you choose Avanade?
- You are interested in new developments in machine learning, Power BI and data science.
- You have knowledge of (relational) databases, data modeling, reporting, data warehouses, metadata and ETL.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with Data Engineering on Azure.
- You have a completed HBO / WO education in artificial intelligence, (business) computer science or related studies.
- You may also be able to program in .NET, knowledge of data quality, BI architecture, OLAP and data mining, but that is not a must.
Do you feel the match?
- Your future colleagues help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we guarantee this both by offering formal training opportunities and by means of informal evenings where peers share their knowledge among themselves;
- With your passion, you can make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market with the help of the latest Microsoft technology;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities. Every colleague will have a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you through the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-) Lease car, bonus scheme, telephone and laptop, good pension scheme, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many more extras.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply immediately by submitting your CV via our website. It is not possible to apply by e-mail. If we also see the match, we will call you quickly for an introduction and you will have 2 job interviews. Do you have any questions or do you want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Eline Rubertus on 06 22 42 66 63.
For more information, visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl , read the stories of our employees on Be Orange and look for an impression on our Instagram or on our Facebook page .
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime