The DevOps Engineer will combine analytical, technical and functional expertise in order to perform the following:
- Fulfil an Environment Manager role for the DTAP environments to ensure all environments are adequately setup, managed and fit for purpose by different teams, including supporting change projects and testing.
- Do extensive monitoring and solve problems where possible.
- Assist the squad or other related squads any required tasks like collecting logs for investigation, doing checks after changes/patches etc.
- You elicit functional/non-functional requirements from users and translate them into user stories for the squad backlog or for the vendor backlog.
- Doing Linux and Citrix patching and using automated continuous delivery pipeline to do software releases.
- Fully contribute to improving the squads processes whilst also ensuring all mandatory requirements such as IT risk control, change control etc. are adhered to.
- Work on Risk related controls such as Security Monitoring, Identity and Access Management, Change Management, Platform Security and more.
- You contribute to Incident, Problem and Change Management, including help in structural solution for reoccurring problems and keeping first-rate levels of service management.
- Attend daily, weekly and bi-weekly meetings with the squad.
- Contribute to improvements and be proactively engaged in the teams Scrum ceremonies.
- Bachelor or Master level degree knowledge and capability
- Excellent LINUX skills including scripting and housekeeping.
- Basic knowledge of IT networks, monitoring tools and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge and experience with Databases: SQL, troubleshooting, Oracle Administration
- Basic/Extended knowledge and experience with Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins, Git and Ansible & AzureDevOps
Desired (willing to learn)
- Good knowledge and prior experience with ION repo market gateways components & their functional support - Order & Inventory – Trade life cycle management.
- Experience in the Front Office Financial domain including evidence of managing platform topology, design, and underlying infrastructure for a bond, swaps, and futures trading platform.
- Knowledge & prior experience of implementing, upgrading, and maintaining ION components
- Experience in a Trading environment and preferably also some knowledge of Repo’s, Securities Finance, Bonds, IRS, and futures products, workflows, and respective ION components.
- Knowledge of downstream trade booking, risk management, hedging processes, and systems such as TOMS for example.
- Experienced in testing and approving topology and infrastructure modifications.
- Prior experience of working with 3rd party infra or software providers
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist