Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Public Sector accounts in the Netherlands? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
• Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
• Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Moderate travel.
· Experience in IT industry Account Management
· BA/BS degree required.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· Direct field experience in working with Public Sector accounts.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Fluent in English, Dutch
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· SaaS/Cloud experience
· Additional language skills