Are you ready to support Amazon in building a fast-growing business?
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our team as an Mass Account Management Partner Manager. In this role you will be the country owner for Mass Account Management and need to have a passion for improving Selling Partner experience through education at scale. The successful candidate will be excited about the process of inventing and delivering new content via the Webinar format. You will be motivated to be an expert on a wide range of products and services and relish the opportunity to present to hundreds of Selling Partners every week. Further you will be able to balance earning trust of stakeholders with relentlessly high standards, holding themselves and their stakeholders to account. Given the program is still young you will operate in a truly entrepreneurial role with the autonomy to test new approaches and content to define the future of the program.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to building up a new pillar to our Sales and Marketing organization in EU 3P combining the personalization of account management with the scalability of self-service tools, allowing us to pitch to thousands of Selling Partners simultaneously.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Deliver goals on: Number of webinars, number of attendees, incremental revenues, lever adoption and quality of Webinars
· Source new, interesting webinar content for Selling Partners and the experts to deliver it
· Host webinars to facilitate expert content and directly answer account management related questions interactively online
· Prepare and revise webinars to constantly improve quality and attendee rate
· Work closely with Lux Marketing team to generate marketing content and find new ways to attract attendees to our live and recorded webinars
· Use the feedback from Selling Partners to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems and tools for Selling Partners
Is this a challenge you would like to take on?
Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
· Fluency in Dutch and English
· BA/BS required
· 3-7 years professional experience, ideally with a background in e-commerce, sales and (key) account management in a retail/consumer goods environment or top management consulting firm
· Experience with Excel, CRM tools
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Strong bias for action, backbone and ability to constructively advocate on behalf of internal clients
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
· Passionate about online businesses, e-commerce and sales
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to work in an international team set up
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Relentlessly customer-focused – always works backwards from customer needs
· Proven track record of a (direct) sales role is an advantage
· Active experience with Mass Account Management/Webinars is
· Experience in Project management