Microsoft Search, Assistant and Intelligence (MSAI) business unit brings together multiple areas of research to innovate in the products that millions of people use every day. We power features in Outlook, Teams, Word, SharePoint, Bing, Windows and others. MSAI bring together research and engineering to deliver impactful user experiences. Features & Products of MSAI include Microsoft Search, Cortana Assistant, Communication Intelligence like Focused Inbox, Suggested Replies, Meeting Insights, and Viva Topics among many others.
At Communication Intelligence data platform team, we design, build, and operate the near-real time data pipelines for all Communication Intelligence features, covering nearly a billion users and devices across the global for their communication intelligence needs spanning Windows, Mobile and Web; deliver the data insights of the Communications Intelligence to empower business decision making for feature growth strategy. We also empower the Communication Intelligence feature and business teams with rich feature telemetry and intelligence, rapid experimentation, and robust privacy compliant user data sets to experiment and deploy new ideas, measure customer engagement, model usage, and monitor feature health continuously.Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented engineer who is passionate about building big data platforms and intelligence solutions that are impactful in real world products to enable businesses to optimize and grow their offerings for customers around the world. You will work closely with feature developers, program managers and data scientists to solve complex problems and have fundamental business impact and incredible opportunities to learn and grow. The scope of work includes:
• Authoring big data ETL pipelines for Communication intelligence data from real world.
• Authoring online feature metrics, dashboards for business intelligence.
• Refining, maintaining experimentations for feature measurement.
• Building and operationalizing critical components and tools to ensure the data quality and integrity.
• Optimizing and ensuring end-to-end services’ availability and stability.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Automatic Control, or related fields.
• A big plus for the experience on logging system, big data processing and storage, ETL, data analysis and visualization, etc.
• Proficient in both speaking and writing English.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Good system design, coding and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of efficient data structures and algorithms
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.