Partner Solution Strategy Lead (Hybrid Cloud Solutions & AVS)
Hybrid is a strong competitive differentiator for Microsoft Cloud. It provides our customers the consistency and flexibility to innovate anywhere, across on-premises, multicloud, and edge environments.
Azure VMware Solution (AVS) allows customers to run VMware workloads natively on Azure and move or extend the VMware on-prem environments to Azure.
The Azure Infrastructure Partner Strategy team’s mission is to influence, land and optimize Azure Infrastructure strategy, empowering our partner ecosystem to maximize revenue growth. We provide thought leadership and advocacy to ensure we have the right partners, right programs, and right investments to accelerate customer digital transformation.
The team is looking for a Hybrid & AVS Lead, who will be instrumental in scaling these businesses across our vibrant partner ecosystem worldwide. The leader will be responsible for developing the partner strategy, defining and managing partner capacity, capability and performance across Hybrid and AVS, defining and guiding the necessary worldwide investments and creating scalable programs that help our partner ecosystem deliver the right solutions to customers at scale.
She/he will guide the work of partner recruitment, enablement and activating the ecosystem to drive the adoption of Azure Hybrid and AVS services. This includes providing execution guidance for Microsoft’s partner facing roles worldwide and directly to partners. She/he will use their expertise and collaborate with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to launch and successfully drive performance for Hybrid & AVS business programs/campaigns.
Strategy & Plan
- Responsible for the end-to-end Partner Business Planning and Strategy for Hybrid & AVS
- Perform Partner Planning, define Scorecard Metrics and KPIs, and co-design the partner programs and investments.
- Engage with global and local partners, partner development managers and field sellers to gather feedback, share actionable insights and design/refine new strategy/programs to drive business growth through partners
- Lead partner targeting/recruitment strategy based on partner technical capabilities and sales capacity and partner practice development approach in order to drive the highest Partner ROI for Microsoft.
- Lead Partner Advisory Council discussions to validate partner value proposition, GTM strategy and key programs and investment areas and participate in the Partner Executive Briefing to receive 360-degree feedback
- Conduct partner visits and meetings to drive strategic and executional progress and use the opportunities to incubate and validate new ideas.
- Act as liaison for Microsoft subsidiary's Partner Management Teams to identify and recruit partners or invest in new practice build-with, in partnership with the Tech team and Partner Success Team.
- Coordinate with finance and operations teams to track business progress and leverage monthly review cadence.
- Work with OCP Regional Base Leads (time zone lead) and field leaders to surface business insights from monthly performance and effectiveness of the strategy and execution
- Perform scorecard and KPI analysis as data driven approach to draw trending, learning and insight.
- Provide recommendations to GPS LT, Azure Business Group, Solutions Sales, and Engineering to drive a set of HQ and field execution plans to accelerate business or mitigate any business risk.
- Leverage monthly review process to land key strategy and execution priorities to the field and collect feedback and insight from field.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely
- Success dealing with and overcoming ambiguity to deliver results
- Ability to think thru complex problems and make a strategic choice.
- Driving change management efforts in redefining programs and processes
- Ability to effectively influence others, including multiple Microsoft groups and Partners
- Strong planning and analytical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity, Conviction and Curiosity
- 5+ years in a customer and/or partner facing role, optimally dealing with a variety of audiences – Customers, Partners (ISV, SI, start-ups, MSPs), Sales
- 5+ years working directly with partner ecosystem, the ability to provide valuable business and technical guidance to them and to secure their commitment to use business solutions
- Product Management experience
- C-level partner engagement experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden