Sr. Director, Business Planning - Commercial Support Strategy
Microsoft’s Business Planning team directs our commercial portfolio’s pricing, packaging, licensing, channel and monetization strategies. Few roles exist that have a more direct impact on Microsoft and the entire industry than here. Within Business Planning, the Cross-Cloud and New Commerce strategy team is responsible for leading our deal making, channel/partner, hybrid framework and commerce experiences/GTM strategies.
As a Sr. Director you will have an opportunity to help us build a new team of business planners that will lead developing strategies to help us re-think how we sell and integrate our customer and partner support into our core business models and sales motions to drive increased attach, customer/partner satisfaction and growth! Responsibilities
How you can make an impact:
- Attract, retain and grow business planners as a Sr. leader and manager.
- Create and execute robust business models and strategies to drive increased support attach and revenue growth to our Cloud (Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365) and Hybrid sales motions through re-envisioning our GTM’s and offers.
- Grow support offerings as unique product and cloud service differentiators, including approach for in-product/included support scenarios and paid upsell (like Standard, Pro-Direct and Unified.)
- Work with Sr. executives and their respective organizations across support, marketing, sales and engineering to drive strategy and execution.
- Define key platform, engineering and business requirements and develop a roadmap of key milestones.
- Contributing to cultural health across the organization in the areas of trust, inclusion and diversity.
What we will do for you:
- Champion and sponsor your success and career goals at every level of our leadership.
- Provide you the opportunity to drive material impact to Microsoft, our customers and partners.
- Help you balance priorities within the job and relative to your desired work life balance goals.
- Provide an inclusive environment where trust and shared perspectives are rewarded.
- 12+ yrs technology industry experience including:
- 8+ yrs experience in strategy, pricing, planning or equivalent practical or functional experience.
- 7+ yrs of people management experience with a focus on coaching and growth of team members.
- Successful history of planning for the execution and landing of complex strategies.
- Demonstrated quantitative and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated executive communication, presentation and strategy alignment experience.
- Successful history of driving strategy changes and results.
- Ability to excel in ambiguous environments and driving cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in engineering or working with engineering teams to define requirements and solve problems.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden