Senior Product Manager- Azure IoT Security
Are you an experienced product manager ready to work on securing the world of IoT? Do you want to be part of an excellent team shaping the future of cybersecurity? Do you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, strong technical background, and great passion for "moving the needle"? come work with us!
The IoT Security is a new group at Microsoft (Based on the recent CyberX acquisition) which is responsible for building advanced security solutions to monitor and protect IoT and OT devices and networks.
The product combines the cutting edge in network analysis technology, machine learning and cloud technology with the challenge of a fast-growing market of IoT devices with its large diversity and complexity.
This Senior PM will work on our managed IoT device lifecycle solution (DLS) shaping it for both Microsoft IoT platforms and solutions and for third party IoT device builder and solution providers.. She/He will act as a technology leader within the group and be responsible of high profile, strategic and complex tasks that cross the product domains. Responsibilities
- Support ideation, vision, strategy, and roadmap for Defender for IoT managed device capabilities, for all IoT security related components.
- Define and drive complex feature specification, work closely with engineering teams to deliver for your ownership area.
- Drive the growth and engagement in all product aspects.
- Work with internal and external partners to gather feedback, manage dependencies.
- Regularly present new product plans, status updates and more to the product team, leadership teams and customers.
- Develop product roadmap and backlogs, drive execution to results and manage outcomes.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and customer experience teams throughout the product development lifecycle to deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team.
- Ensure customer success for all customers, working closely with key accounts.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, with experience in customer and market development.
- 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity, networking or IoT products.
- Strong technical background or hands-on experience in software development
- Passionate about helping customers and identifying the solution that delivers the most impact to their business.
- Self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with proven track record of delivering on commitments.
- Experience building strong working relationships with, collaborating with, and influencing diverse cross-functional teams (engineering, product, sales, marketing, etc.).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, make quick decisions and understand the consequences.
- Thrives in team-based work, performs well in high-intensity environments, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done for customers.
- Sets and holds teams to tight timelines and high-quality deliverables without explicit authority.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product requirements definition.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden