Executive Communications & Internal Events Lead
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital and business transformation. The Microsoft Solutions team manages the commercial Solution Areas to set the sales strategy and partner across Microsoft to exceed customer needs – we make the impossible possible!
The Executive Communications & Internal Events Lead partners closely with the communications staff in the Solutions team and across the Worldwide Commercial Business to deliver premier communications support to Solutions leadership and engaging event experiences. You’ll be a master at simplifying the technical and collaborating across a matrixed organization. Responsibilities
- General executive communications support in close partnership and alignment with Solutions & CVP Exec Comms Lead to help prepare messaging that advances the Solutions story and executive presence – with internal and external audiences (customers, partners, analyst communities)
- Ongoing management and execution against CVP social media plan to refine and build consistency, amplify key topics, extend reach and drive engagement with key audiences
- Strategy setter and creative visionary behind virtual technology shows and how they empower customers to solve real world challenges across industries
- Contribute to the creation of vibrant and engaging event experiences that reflect team culture and values – All Hands, signature company events, awards & celebrations.
- Participation in cross-Solution area communications planning to share best practices and to ensure alignment with organizational principles/priorities
You’ll join the newly formed Global Sales Strategy & Business Development team.
- 3+ years of communications experience in the Technology sector w/ demonstrable excellence in written/oral communication required.
- Strong project management and cross-boundary collaboration skills required.
- Demonstrable excellence in storytelling, ideally in a technical context. Digital storytelling experience a plus.
- Executive presence and confidence, willing to take on big challenge to seek and create clarity.
- Strong English language and editorial experience required. Experience writing for a global audience, and knowledge of accessibility requirements a plus. Experience with communications design and layout required.
- Lightweight video editing experience in Adobe Premiere, Camtasia, or similar preferred.
- Knowledge of products and services across Microsoft cloud.
- Communications, Journalism or English degree or equivalent professional experience required.
LOCATION: Remote, anywhere in the United States.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden