Microsoft Edge mobile Team is building the next great browsing experience on iOS. We are expanding into these new platforms, looking to unseat the main players and take a piece of the mobile browser market. This is a critical for Microsoft as the browser will be one of the core apps in Microsoft’s mobile strategy. There are lots of opportunities in this project for growth for the company, for the team and for everyone involved. It is a high profile, high visibility project with many execs all the way up to Satya that are interested in it. We are looking for a great Software Engineer to help deliver a compelling safe, stable, fluid & efficient browsing experience with Microsoft Edge that users choose and love over other browsers.Responsibilities
You will be key player to the success of Edge iOS
* Strong design and implementation skills with a key focus on quality, performance and reliability
* Continued ability to deliver experiences that are user-focused and adhere to accessibility and security/privacy standards.
* Work with the product development team in driving innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
* Coach junior team members on iOS development and engineering excellence
* 4-8 years of Software Engineering experience of delivering iOS apps
* Hands on experience with iOS technologies
* Knowledge of end to end software development life cycle and iOS platform.
* Ability to work with cross organization teams.
* Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design and collaborate with multiple partners on common goals.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience with mobile browser a big plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.