Digital Technical Specialist BizApps - Customer Engagement, MEA
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Small, Medium, and Corporate team helps businesses achieve their digital transformation goals by matching customer challenges with Microsoft solutions. Located in a Digital Sales center, you will work closely with our Specialists in serving our corporate managed customers to identify their needs and opportunities.
The reinvention of business processes represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Microsoft Business Applications is to help our customers digitally transform their business to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Technology Solutions team consists of highly capable individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies. Digital Technical Specialist’s main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase, implement and use our online services and solutions. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Microsoft Dynamics stack. TSs are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts for their colleagues to further pursue. As a TS, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate, and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Microsoft Dynamics 365 targets in your accounts.
Being part of this Digital Sales team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based technologies and be the sought-after subject matter expert by Microsoft sales teams for your technical leadership.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us Responsibilities
The Digital Technical Specialist explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging.
As a Dynamics 365 Digital Technical Specialist (TS):
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Assist customers clarifying technical questions, allowing them to make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT Solutions based on Microsoft online services and solutions.
- You will be the subject matter expert on your local sales team leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, production ready pilots for the Dynamics platform 365 solutions.
- You will own winning the technical decision for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and delivering proof and secure their agreement thatour solutions meet the success criteria for their decision to adopt the Dynamics 365 Platform solutions.
- You will work with our core sales tools,such as Daily Recommender, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, and methodologies such as Technical Close Plans – all focused on satisfying customer needs and driving sales. You will also work with partners and others at Microsoft to be successful.
- Orchestrating complex sales process with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft online services and solutions.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes.
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual goals for sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
You will bea vital connection andorchestrationpointfora variety of technicalresources, by:
- Orchestrating solutions with internal and external partners for Microsoft Business Applications and other products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Whenever possible, shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300+ knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities.
- Contribute to the Technical Specialist Community.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- Be a technical Challenger seller to drive digital transformation.
- Fluency in English required, French language in fluency level is good to have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. 4-year degree preferred. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field desired
- 2-4+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation) and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for business application solutions preferred.
- MB-900 Microsoft Dynamics365 Fundamentalsor prepared to attain certification within 3 months.
- Technical experience in Dynamics 365 or comparativefollowing business applicationson any two of the followingpreferred:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer service platform
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Project Service Automation
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Netsuite, ClickSoftware, etc.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership to influence key technical decision makers, influencers, senior executives, industry decision makers and or boards
- Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden