The Product Quality Engineer will work cross-functionally with operations and development teams while being responsible for product/manufacturing site qualification, manufacturing quality metrics, audits, and corrective/preventive action process for new and existing manufacturing sites. Responsibilities
- measure, monitor and improve factory quality performance based on established acceptable quality and performance levels
- Support root cause analysis on supplier and product related issues and drive corrective actions to eliminate the problems at the source
- Initiate and implement process, quality, and documentation improvement projects based on supplier performance data
- Enforce industry best quality manufacturing practices at all manufacturing sites, including specifying and monitoring IQC, OBA, GR&R, FAI, and the implementation and management of the overall manufacturing Quality Strategy.
- Work with development teams to implement measurement systems for Critical to Quality (CTQ) parameters for the component/system and tie those attributes into the specification and the manufacturer’s Quality Management System.
- BS in Engineering and/or Quality Engineer
- 8+ years/ (5 years min as an exception) of experience in manufacturing with product and supplier quality experience, working experience with product standards, statistical methods, risk management, and corrective/preventive action process.
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulation, Statistical Process Control and ISO Quality System Standard, good verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by ability to generate technical reports.
- Military specs experience desirable.
- Establishing process controls experience including poke yokes
- Able to translate Customer requirements into process control documentation.
- MSFT job level Min 62/ 63 desirable
- USA Citizen, or 2-year minimum green card holder status
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Experience in hardware manufacturing and quality in consumer electronics industry
- Thrives in ambiguous environments, self-starter.
- Able to influence others w/o direct manager authority.
- Personal Accountability
- Results Oriented
- Expert in Quality Methodologies
- Great attention to detail and able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- BS in Engineering and/or Quality Engineering
- Team player
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden