Specialist Account Executive, Microsoft Audience Network
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft Search Advertising (MSA) empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing on the Microsoft Bing Ads platform and through the Microsoft Audience Network. We are seeking top performing Account Executives with display/native/social/programmatic sales experience to sell and focus on our native offering – the Microsoft Audience Network. Expertise within a scaled book of business covering multiple verticals is desired. We are looking for an individual who can drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction by developing and cultivating strategic client relationships and delivering customized and scaled solutions aligning to the client’s native advertising needs.
Our Microsoft Audience Network (MSAN) Specialist Solutions group empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through the #MicrosoftAdvertising platform through display/native solutions. MSAN Specialist Account Executives (MSAN AE) will help us build the evolution of our advertising product suite with new display/video/native offerings in conjunction with our broader Sales and Business teams. Through strategic account planning, flawless client management, and data-driven strategizing, this role will help MSA execute our aggressive Microsoft Audience Network goals. The individual in this role will bring advertising knowledge, display/native sales experience, client obsession, a passion for innovation and best-practice sharing, and a proven track record for delivering exceptional results. Responsibilities
- Build intentional relationships that grow the Microsoft Audience Network (MSAN) display/native advertising solutions through understanding of client organizational design and buying & billing needs.
- Closely partner with the advertising account teams throughout the sales process, helping from pitch to client enablement.
- Leverage client knowledge, advocacy and relationship skills to establish best-in-class engagement standards to be emulated by the team; be regarded by internal and external clients as trusted partner and wield deep influence to hold the client accountable to achieving goals.
- Orchestrate across Engineering, Product Marketing and Partner-focused teams to develop overall solution strategy and action on client and account team feedback
- Respond to client requests and escalations; then take steps to improve business processes with business owners.
- Utilize industry and product knowledge to influence our training programs for entire organization. Proactively enable others’ success, present within a 1:Many learning capacity, and work to exponentially increase the knowledge of all Search teams - including leadership.
- Collaborate across regions to influence processes and client strategies by sharing learnings and innovative techniques.
- Guide and inspire a high-performing virtual account team. Ensure all account team members are accountable and proactive in executing client goals, while mentoring and leading other sales team members within Microsoft.
- Understand how the client’s needs can be met with One Microsoft and Industry solutions; develop expert knowledge of clients' positions within their industry/channel and key drivers.
- Develop cross-Microsoft relationships in support of bringing the best of Microsoft to our clients.
- Create deep connections within our communities, focus on increasing representation, retaining and growing our current team members, while fostering awareness and growth through an inclusive environment.
Job Requirements: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years Digital Sales/Service required.
- 2+ years Native, Display and/or Search experience.
- Experience and expertise in scaled selling is highly sought after
- Extensive knowledge of digital media across native, display, video and search advertising / Bing Ads; including some combination of Sales, Operations, Service and/or Sales Excellence.
- Experience influenceing and driving conversations with C-level clients.
- Deep competitive knowledge of the players and partners across the digital advertising solution ecosystem that can elevate client success and help create solutions that result in positive revenue impact for the business.
- Demonstrated success moving from ‘start up’ to ‘scaled business’ is critical and the ability to move easily and constantly across functions (Sales, Ops, Strategy, Marketplace), partner sets (Business Development, Finance, Engineering) and client conversations (both c-level and more tactical).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver client-focused solutions.
- Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity. Being a self strater is critical.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, meeting deadlines, and exceeding sales quota.
- Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best client experiences in the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden