We are looking for a HR case manager who is passionate about influencing and impacting high growth and dynamic businesses through effective management (both proactive and reactive) of employee and manager related activities. This person will be a member of the HR Services teamaccountable for managing cases across multiple organizations. A significant component of this role will also involve working with HR Services and CoE programs to develop, design, implement end to end workflows and ensure the management of regional processes and solutions.
This role requires a consultation, problem-solving, and a programmatic approach to drive consistency in processes & services aligned to policies. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively across geographies and functions - influencing processes to ensure they align to culture and strategic business priorities and use of metrics and voice of the customer framework to identify trends and improvement opportunity areas. Responsibilities
- You will own employee cases associated to the employee lifecycle. These cases will require you to engage with employees, managers,different stakeholders through completion.
- You provide consulting services to managers and employees on HR programs, processes, and initiatives. You also engage with our HRConsulting and HR partner teams to influence decisions related to HR programs.
- Designs and implements processes in partnership with HR Services Architect in alignment with Microsoft HR policy, E2E flow description, tool, and consultative capability assets.
- You drive the execution and implementation of HR programs, and you serve as a liaison to collaborate with the Center of Excellence (COE) and a business, region, or geography.
- You conduct cross-functional data analysis, identify trends and escalated risks/concerns, and develop recommendations.
- You understand and apply Microsoft values and current HR policies regarding managed projects and programs (e.g., leave and retirement, terminations, offboarding); you advise employees and managers on compliance to policies and procedures.
- 5+ years experience in HR, Customer Support, or related field OR Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND 3+ years experience in Operations, Customer Support, HR, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
- Fluent English language skills
- Consulting - The skill to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships, and deliver results and/or expertise for a client in a professional manner.
- Have proven experience in managing complex HR processes, being able to problem solve and think of scalable solutions
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures - Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Human Resources Industry - Knowledge of human resources (HR) industry terminology, technology, research, and practice. This includes knowledge of HR operating environments, issues, trends, and federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and any applicable software.
- Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden