Industry Solutions – Data & AI Engineer
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission if you have the skills and drive to join us as an Industry Solutions Executive with a focus on Data & AI Engineering.
The overall objective of this role is to support a strategic customer in co-developing industry focused solutions to address their mission challenges. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with engineering teams to rapidly build unique capability.
- Work with a team of researchers and software engineers to develop state-of-the-art machine learning technologies.
- Contribute to software engineering projects to deliver well-defined products that generate immediate customer value.
- This is a hands-on developer role which will require experience in data and AI engineering.
- Support customer engagements to deliver and scope opportunities to accelerate cloud growth.
- Create repeatable customer solutions to share with the wider industry community.
- Working as part of a small, agile team that is dedicated to achieving rapid impact.
- UK Security Cleared.
- BSc degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Physics.
- Proven experience shipping or running production systems and/or software, including complex production systems that run on a public cloud.
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills, with expertise in developing or applying predictive analytics, statistical modelling, data mining, or machine learning algorithms, especially at scale.
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with AI technologies such as Azure Machine Learning, Azure cognitive services, Open-Source AI frameworks, Python, MLOps, cloud and hybrid infrastructures and architecture designs.
- Hands-on experience creating AI Proof of Concepts, Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) for customers.
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand market and relevant cloud trends.
- Grounded in a growth mindset, advocate for inclusion and diversity, and strong self-awareness.
- Experience working in the Public Safety and National Security community and ecosystem on innovation related projects/programs.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden