We are calling for a seasoned AI specialist to join our Global Black Belt teamto help us accelerate market adoption of AI with strategic customer projects. As the Specialist on the Global Black Belt team, you will be joining a team of highly skilled experts across the company who are driving the most strategic and innovative customerprojects. This role is a senior individual contributor within an Asia wide global team focused on driving customer digital transformationscenarios with the Azure AI platform (inclusive of strategic AI partner solutions).
The AI/ML Solutions Specialist will accelerate and scale Microsoft’s share of the AI market with Azure AI solutions driving cloud consumption. You will partner closely with our country solution sellers, and key partner stakeholders to accelerate AI engagements with our customers.
Being part of the AI Global Black Belt team, you will maintain and develop deep professional, sales and industry thought leadership in AI. You will have opportunities to showcase your expertise at various Microsoft and Industry conferences and work directly with our product engineering teams toinfluence the evolution of our AI technologies.
As the AI/ML Solutions Specialist on the Global Black Belt team, you will be responsible for:
- Win new AI/ML engagements via solution expertise proving technical & business value via workshops (1:1, 1: many) that drive minimum viable product (MVP) for business & technical decision makers showcasing Machine Learning and Cognitive AI capability
- Accelerate Azure consumption in targeted accounts landing AI/ML engagements by demonstrating technical value of the solution architecture, including best practices for industry application and specialized co-sell solutions that accelerate time to market and customer’s digital transformation.
- Scale technical leadership across country stakeholders by being the mentor and coach for AI-led Solutions and ML Platform Services
- Finally champion the voice of customer with engineering to shape and influence Azure AI Services roadmap
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and professional experiences.
- Solution Expert: Deep understanding of unique solution area value, key areas of differentiation, and knowledge to create industry-centric use cases for AI/ML.
- Audience Credibility: Has credibility with key decision makers within our customers. Ability to influence target decision makers such as Business Decision Makers, Operational Technology Leaders, Data Scientist etc.
- Purposeful Planner and Orchestrator: Builds a purposeful AI growth plan with a bold ambition to identify and capitalize on transformational shifts in the market, and leads plan orchestration and execution across a v-team through influence.
- Excellent Communicator and Collaborator: Strong relationship building, negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate across teams and drive meaningful outcomes with corporate, field, partner and customer stakeholders.
- Solution Envisioning: well versed with facilitating envisioning and Design-led thinking methods to help formulate with customers and vision for the future that can be enabled by ML/AI.
- Skill Enablement: A passion for and demonstrated capability of scaling own knowledge with others and building organizational capability in a targeted solution area.
Technical breadth and depth
- Strong understanding of analytics and data science processes within organizations and functional stakeholders (ex: data scientists, data engineers, and associated interaction patterns)
- Strong understanding of a typical development lifecycle and associated operations (Dev Ops, ML Ops) for sustainable enterprise tier installations of cloud architecture
- knowledge in machine learning and data mining techniques and algorithms, specializing in one or more of the following areas: predictive modeling, time series analysis/forecasting, text mining/natural language processing, constraint optimization, computer vision, and information retrieval.
- Common understanding of industry or functional scenarios that include machine learning (ex: predictive maintenance, recommendation engines, demand forecasting, knowledge mining, etc.)
- Familiarity with core machine learning tooling/frameworks (ex: compute systems – GPU & FPGA, frameworks – TensorFlow & pyTorch, tools – jupyter notebooks & VS Code, etc.)
- Experience with positioning AI value proposition for a specific Industry or cross-industry scenarios
- Make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Exposure to advising customers on Business use case identification and prioritization methods.
- Exposure to advising customer on operating model and AI competency & organizational considerations.
- Solutioning Experiences: 10+ years of experience with managing implementation lifecycle for delivery of ML and analytics solutions. Work experience should involve presales support, risk management, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- AI Experience: 3-5 years of AI (Machine learning, Intelligent Apps/Agents, Search) selling experience in enterprise public cloud-based solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform: Strong understanding of Cloud Platforms platform (infrastructure components, security) and its Analytics capabilities and role it plays in AI solutions.
- Addressing Industry scenarios with technology: Demonstrated effectiveness in landing technology scenarios in industry-relevant ways and credibility to lead and influence niche industry conversations.
- Competitive Landscape: Firm understanding of Microsoft's AI technologies relative to major competitors.
- Partner Knowledge: Strong understanding of the AI partner ecosystem and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration (required).
- Master’s degree (preferred).
- Complex/Solution Sales training, Sales Methodologies (equivalent to MSSP), effective Services Marketing tactics, Negotiation, Financial analysis, Enterprise Architecture fundamentals, Business Process automation, CRM (Siebel or other).
Wat wij bieden