Administrative Assistant Amsterdam
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
For our client, an investor in global credit and real estate markets, we are looking for a candidate with an administrative background. Do you have an eye for detail and are you fluent in Dutch and English? Legal experience is a plus but not necessary.
You will assist the Tax Director, Deal Team and Directors of the European Fund entities with legal and administrative matters.
- Document screening;
- Review engagement letters for deals;
- Manage complex signature process for all Dutch and foreign entities that relate to the Dutch platform;
- Assist with KYC requests of banks, buyers, sellers and service providers.
- Assist with FATCA and CRS forms;
- Prepare board minutes for all Dutch entities twice a year;
- Assist with notarization / apostille requests and communicate with local and international counsel;
- Keep track of bibles for acquisitions, financing and sales and loan agreements for deals;
- Maintaining digital record keeping / files in meticulous manner for approx. 200 Dutch entities and around 70 foreign entities;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and e-mails, ensuring all queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office;
- 2-3 years' work experience in a corporate environment (preferably with some legal background);
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Well-developed capacity for communicating at different internal and external levels;
- Responsible, proactive and flexible;
- High commitment to providing service, co-operating and working within a team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with tight, short deadlines;
- Considerable experience of working on your own initiative, developing systems and seeking solutions;
- Tact and confidentiality.
Over de werkgever
Investor in global credit and real estate markets. Backed by fundamental research and a commitment to capital protection, they seek alternative investment opportunities that will deliver consistent absolute returns for their clients.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.800,- tot € 4.800,-
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.