Senior Customer Engineer - Mission Critical - Azure Infrastructure
Do you have a passion for Azure Technologies and love to solve problems and help improve the quality of Microsoft's products with enterprise customers? Are you customer obsessed and have a growth mindset? If so, this is a great opportunity for you. Microsoft Services is looking for a Senior Customer Engineer for Support for Mission Critical team to help drive digital transformation through all Azure technologies. In this role you will be working with Support for Mission Critical customers building, deploying, operating and optimizing large complex enterprise environments. You will also be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of enterprise Microsoft deployments.
As a Customer Engineer you will be a key technical resource for the customer, primarily focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing tailored guidance. Troubleshooting skills are essential as this role will include working with Microsoft Premier/Unified Support to expedite incident resolution. The role can include a mixture of short and long-term customer engagements. Responsibilities
- Mission Critical Lead responsible for the planning and delivery of proactive and reactive support.
- Identify and manage goals and opportunities across Azure technology solutions to improve the solution environment and functional processes for our customers.
- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs, represent them
- Create deliverables to address common Microsoft Unified Support customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others.
- Engage with support, account, customer success, and product engineering teams to ensure streamlined customer experience.
- Facilitate sessions with the product team and stakeholders to discuss product updates and feedback.
- Plan and implement end-to-end Support for Mission Critical client support projects and initiative
- Maintain, expand accreditations and certifications; assist in developing best practices for key technologies & products to support technical team readiness
- Consistently apply “lessons learned”, model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Microsoft Unified Support offerings to all customers; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for customers
- Contribute to On Call rotations to ensure high quality of service for the critical incidents created by Support Mission Critical customers
5+ years of related experience with more than one of the following areas:
Infrastructure Solutions (IaaS) - Core Azure Infrastructure technologies including any of the following:
- Azure Virtual Machines and Scale Set knowledge
- Azure Virtual Network, VPN, Load Balancer (L4/L7), Traffic Manager, CDN, Azure DNS, routing & routing protocols like BGP, firewall concepts
- Azure Storage Account, Disk, Snapshot, Backup, Site Recovery, file sync
- Knowledge on ARM Templates, PowerShell and CLI management, Azure Automations
- Subscription and Governance Management (Policy, Management Groups, Cost, Blueprint), RBAC
- Azure Monitoring and Azure Identity experience preferred, including any of the following: Azure AD, PIM, Conditional Access, MFA, Azure AD Connect, Password less sign-ins
- Containers and Kubernetes (AKS) and/or OpenShift (infrastructure perspective)
- High availability and disaster recovery features for IaaS components.
- Ability to work independently cross collaboration working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- Demonstrate aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships.
- Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
- Ability to apply product & technology knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Technical Delivery and Customer facing presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create services opportunities, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden