Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
As an Advanced Compliance Global Black Belt (GBB), you will be a senior techncial sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customer and deals. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner, marketing and engineering resources to advance the sales process and achieve technical win as well as meet and exceed sales target for related workload in your accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Responsibilities
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
As an Advanced Compliance GBB you will,
- Influence new Advanced Compliance (Microsoft Information Protection and Governance, Insider Risk Management, Advanced E-discovery, Privacy Management and associated solutions) strategic opportunities by engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of Advanced Compliance solutions.
- Capture the opportunity of customers’ journey to balance the need for security, compliance and employee productivity with the right processes and visibility
- Drive complex and strategic deals for advanced compliance solutions in alignment with Security Solution Sales Managers and Area Sales Leads within assigned territory by setting and achieving technical sales excellence
- Act as subject matter expertise for Advanced Compliance workloads, navigating industry and complex deal orchestration, supporting competitor displacement opportunities and sharing proven practices with the field through readiness and coaching to accelerate sales opportunities
- Accelerate Advanced Compliance workload opportunities with creative deal strategies by leveraging core stakeholders (Marketing, Partners, Engineering, FastTrack, Biz Desks)
- Engage confidently at CxO level and help our customers meet their privacy, compliance and legal obligations by clearly communicating the shared responsibility model, explaining the compliance of our platform with key regulations and frameworks, and advising customers on meeting their compliance and legal responsibilities regarding our platform.
- Mentor Security Specialist members of the team and lead the community to foster best practice sharing
- Scale impact by transferring knowledge and building local capabilities for the field
- Partner with product management and engineering to uncover and prioritize improvements and enhancements to Microsoft’s Advanced Compliance Solutions.
- Be a thought leader in the governance, risk, compliance, and privacy space by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in broader industry events and by publishing blogs, whitepapers, and reference architectures.
- Influence the Advanced Compliance Solutions go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
- 8+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 4+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience, training, and certifications
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with data classification and protection, data governance, privacy and compliance management, and data governance related technologies
- 5+ years of related pre-sales technical sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 40% to customer and partner meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer information systems, business, information technology, cybersecurity, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in a technical sales and/or technical leadership role supporting advanced compliance, data protection and privacy solutions
Experience and knowledge working with GRC tools and with legal teams to implement legal holds
- Deep knowledge and experience implementing key security and privacy regulations and compliance frameworks like GDPR, HIPAA, and other relevant regional privacy and legal requirements in North America
- High technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with enterprise compliance solutions and programs, especially Microsoft’s solutions
- Significant, hands-on experience architecting and/or deploying data protection and compliance solutions for enterprise-class customers
- Experience and/or knowledge working with Microsoft Office 365
- Well-developed ability to influence without authority to drive change
- Strong oral & written communication skills, strong influencing skills, experience in public speaking to large and small audiences.
- Able to meet the travel requirements of the role
Certification in one or the following: CIPP, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, CIPM, CCSP
Location: United States or Canada
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Bachelor Master Bachelor Bachelor
Wat wij bieden