Industry Executive -- Smart Phone/Supply Chain
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission. Responsibilities
- Drive customer outcomes by demonstrating Industry Transformation Leadership and by engaging directly with line of business to identify, generate and nurture new opportunities, while leveraging the value of the partner ecosystem.
- Drive digital business outcomes for your customers across 3 horizons that are relevant to their Industry, by executing Industry Priority Scenarios and key Sales Plays in response to customer & market demands.
- Drive Partner wins and mutual trust with Co-sell Prioritized solution partners through joint account planning in all accounts, outbound lead sharing adhering to defined SLA on inbound Cosell requests and actively selling with partners.
- Support envisioning and accelerate customer BDM engagement through EBCs, MTCs, customer workshops, industry specific events that put the success of the customer front and foremost.
- Act as the industry SME in close alignment with the account v-team and provide strong support to quarterly account planning on industry and customer priorities.
- Create repeatable customer success stories supported by Industry Marketing to grow industry knowledge of sales teams cross-segment.
- Act as the local SME of the WW industry teams and run continuous feedback loop on market dynamics and IPS landing.
- Achieve 100% Technical Skill Initiative completion and all other role-based achievements at defined deadlines.
- Complete Sales Challenger and other relevant trainings focused on sales and compete skilling incl. Insights to Outcomes, digital selling to accelerate customer engagement.
- Anticipate and win against competition by driving business value to customers and demonstrating that Microsoft is focused on their success.
- Act as Industry Expert and Thought Leader internally by growing industry skills & capabilities across internal sales teams and community to deliver high impact.
- Role model learn-it-all culture by developing and maintaining strong sales skills to identify, assess, validate, and influence customers’ needs and vision for DT.
- Trust and Compliance: Personally, commit to generate and protect Microsoft trust by modeling integrity every day and contributing to ethical sales and sustainable growth.
- Model integrity and ethical behaviors every day.
- Operate in full adherence to Company policies and processes and ensure timely 100% completion of online mandatory Compliance Trainings.
- Cooperate with audits and other compliance processes & controls and help on remediation actions. Be proactive in identifying risks inherent to your role and escalate concerns.
- Diversity and Inclusion: To realize our mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, each and every one of us must help create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result. With this priority, personally commit to be an active and intentional participant in creating a diverse and inclusive Microsoft.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- 10+ years Industry domain expertise in one (or more) of the priority industries, as relevant: Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Media & Communications, Retail, Energy
- Expertise working in business roles at a company in the target industry
- Significant (10+ years) solution selling experience preferably in the target industry
- Industry specialized sales or consulting background within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Strong Business development, Market development and sales skills
- Proven track record of solution sales or consulting in a competing or partner company
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Meaningful non-Microsoft prior work experience at one of the following: driving digital transformation within Consulting or Services company such as McKinsey, Accenture, SAP, or the equivalent; competing cloud service providers and software companies, particularly Oracle, IBM, SalesForce.com, AWS
- Proven track record of delivering on results on short-term, mid-term, long-term.
- Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth, consumption, usage). Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) and effective marketing engagement to drive replicable customer references
- Executive communications, engagement, and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and offerings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, MBA desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden