Executive Business Administrator - Xbox Game Studios Publishing
The Xbox Game Studios Publishing team responsible for the recently released Microsoft Flight Simulator, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and Tell Me Why is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Business Administrator to join our growing studio.
This role will directly support the General Manager for XGS Publishing and will work across the Publishing team. Responsibilities
- Proactively manage a complex executive calendar with shifting priorities, use sound judgement to ensure accurate scheduling and time prioritization.
- Arrange domestic and international travel logistics, including trip preparation and expense reporting.
- Coordinate space planning, team moves and drive planning for hybrid work models in conjunction with the Chief of Staff.
- Maintain distribution groups, security groups and team memberships.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to oversee the execution of the full hiring cycle including PCN and requisition management for the team; drive the process, logistics, tracking and reporting.
- Track people information for the team; update records, create org charts, track service awards, etc.
- Collaborate with the Morale team to coordinate team morale events for the publishing team; responsible for budget and spend.
- Support and coordinate business and team events in collaboration with team leadership.
- Manage Hardware tracking and procurement; manage costs against the annual budget.
- Track our training completion across team; inform out to team leadership of progress and ensure we’re meeting our timeline goals.
- Relevant experience working in administrative management supporting both an executive and team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, etc.).
- Critical working knowledge of MSFT internal tools such as Headtrax, Manager Self Service, MS Expense, My Order, and SharePoint is preferred.
- High level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Positive and upbeat attitude, desire to drive cohesiveness throughout the team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with a myriad of roles and experience levels across the team.
- Great time management skills; ability to juggle multiple workstreams and prioritize.
- Detail oriented with good observation skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden