Executive Business Administrator
The Commerce Platform and eXperiences (CPX) team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Executive Business Administrator (EA) to support a VP.
As the EA you will also be responsible for Executive-level interfaces, contact with customers, partners, and all levels within Microsoft. The ideal candidate must be able to maintain a cool and focused persona, accommodate different work styles, demonstrate sound and consistent judgment, make timely decisions in relatively complex situations, and set priorities among multiple projects. Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage and prioritize complex calendars, resulting in the leaders staying focused on their business priorities, working efficiently, and ensuring they are fully prepared for meetings.
- Anticipate needs; make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the leaders based on understanding of business group priorities.
- Manage domestic and international travel scheduling end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries.
- Solution driven with ability to handle ambiguous situations.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Be detail oriented and have consistent and timely follow through as it will be essential to success.
- Minimum 4+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Highly effective communication ability both written and verbal.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, collaboration, analytical capabilities, and high level of attention to detail and proactive awareness.
- Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden