Microsoft's Worldwide Commercial Business Finance team is looking for front line Finance leaders.
Our team works across all Microsoft products and services and influences sales teams world-wide. We are looking for leaders who can proactively partner with internal and external customers to have global impact with the goal of maximizing revenue, market share, and profit. We will empower and inspire you to lead and be a top performer while providing diverse career opportunities.
Are you looking for an opportunity to influence a $100B+ Business in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment with a huge growth opportunity? Do you want a role where you will work with a wide range of stakeholders in sales, product teams and the field? Are you passionate about understanding our products and customer and partner behaviors and translating them into actionable insights?
If so, this Senior Finance Manager position is for you. This role will support the Commercial Planning organization with a focus on landing revenue growth targets for two of the fastest growing solution areas of the company - Business Applications and Azure Security with the Corporate and Field teams.
- Lead the semi-annual end to end WCB revenue planning process including data preparation, modeling and landing with stakeholders for Business Application and Azure Security
- Partner with the business planning and sales strategy teams on investments ROI discussions
- Drive target cascade to the Field. Land revenue targets by helping the field understand key strategies, priorities, drivers and opportunities for growth
- Partner with finance peers in other corporate teams, field, product and sales strategy groups for target alignment
- Be a change agent, relentlessly seek opportunities to respond to business needs, optimize and drive scale
Our team values the following sets of skills, which this role will help you enhance:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.