Do you want to develop one of the premier applications on Windows that is used by millions of customers, contribute to one of the largest open sourced project Chromium? Are you an amazing engineer with penchant for taking up big problems and hard challenges? Do you enjoy the thrill and energy of a startup, challenges of cutting-edge innovations, coupled with engineering rigor? Would you like to be part of an agile, learning, empowered, energetic and collaborative team? Do you believe in clean design, crafted implementation, being meticulous about quality, obsessing about the customer and innovating daily? The extensive reach of Edge coupled with building delightful everyday experiences on a range of devices offers exceptional opportunities of independent ownership, working on cutting edge technologies and professional growth.
Come join a team of highly motivated developers working on Microsoft Edge! We are looking for an individual with high standards of excellence to join our engineering team to build amazing experiences that are robust, fast, and seamless. The ideal candidate is skilled at design and implementation, able to and own large architectural designs and collaborate well across multiple partner teams.Responsibilities
• Develop new features in Microsoft Edge with a focus on needs of our customers
• Partner with designers, program managers, and data analytics to deliver a product that delights users
• Cultivate collaborative relationships with our partners across Microsoft to improve the Edge experience
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering or a related technical discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience
• Windows app development and UX experiences
• Multi-threaded application development
• Experience working on Chromium a big plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.