Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
A Microsoft Recruiter in Engineering or Sales and Services will be involved in the end to end hiring journey. From partnering with hiring managers to forecast needs within the business, to strategically project managing hiring processes. This role will allow you to work throughout the region, attracting top talent in the market. We are looking for a well-connected and intellectually curious individual who can drive and own the recruiting efforts of external talent for Microsoft. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process including partnering with client stakeholders, other talent acquisition professionals, and HR business partners on succession planning, position strategy and candidate requirements, as well as developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top executive talent, and negotiating and closing offers. Ability to build internal and external networks is key, along with a solid foundation of executive recruiting skills and experience. This role will also be accountable for driving and maintaining a competitor strategy for talent acquisition at Microsoft, to ensure that we identify, target, and engage with the top talent in today’s technical marketplace. Responsibilities
- Interprets client’s business and requirements to drive a staffing process to promote an optimal internal and external talent mix.
- Executes a hiring plan within aligned business groups. Balances multiple timeframes and expectations for budget, scope, and time.
- Identifies differentiated and alternative types of talent (e.g., compete, diverse, nontraditional) that may not be typically considered, and provides recommendations to business area.
Data Analysis & Hiring Plans
- Reviews data and market research and consults with the business to recommend and implement a hiring plan that addresses both business demand and talent availability. Reviews and analyzes data to improve staffing performance.
- Elicits interest in active and potential candidates by using business stories that represent Microsoft’s unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of competitors.
- Maintains candidate satisfaction at all phases of the relationship by leveraging motivators and incentives to engage candidates and prepare them for next phases of the process. Identifies approaches to enhance candidate experience throughout hiring plans.
- Uses an understanding of talent markets and complex candidate profiles, as well as relationships with talent pools and communities, to identify, secure, and/or develop candidates for immediate and near-future needs and pipelines.
- Develops a pipeline that generates strategic and differentiated candidates to meet the future talent needs of the business. Identifies unique and non-traditional talent sources (e.g., university recruiting).
Candidate Assessment & Screening
- Leverages tools and assessment frameworks from Operations teams and Center of Excellence to assess candidates.
- Executes initial screening and assessing of candidates. Identifies and gathers information (e.g., ability to hire, relocation, immigration, compensation) to qualify talent pool.
Operational Compliance & Excellence
- Uses an understanding of the entire staffing lifecycle to apply the appropriate internal and external staffing policies, standards, and/or regulations to all stages of the staffing process. Educates clients on the appropriate processes and policies to ensure that compliance requirements are met.
- Maintains current documentation on candidates’ qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system, within compliance guidelines (e.g., Office of Federal Compliance Programs, General Data Protection Regulation). Captures relevant data in recruiting platform and leverages data to inform meaningful insights.
- Embody our culture and values
- 3+ years talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), HR experience, or industry experience related to role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Liberal Arts, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field AND 1+ years talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), HR experience, or industry experience related to role.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden