Manager, Customer Success Engineering/Architecture-Applications & Infrastructure
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
The financial services customer success organization is hiring for two managers in engineering and architecture. Applying for this role will mean you can be considered for a role managing a team of Customer Engineers and/or Architects for Applications and Infrastructure. Responsibilities
We are looking for an individual to lead a team of deeply technical Applications & Infrastructure Customer Engineers (CE) and/or Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) to drive growth of Azure Services across all financial services customers. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through customer retention and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CE and/or CSA. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CE and/or CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments/support solutions that are resilient and successful.
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights.
- 7+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering or consultative delivery
- 5+ years of experience in people management (direct or matrixed), preferred
- 5+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions
- Strong technical understanding of applications, security & infrastructure enterprise cloud workloads
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Demonstrated technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles
- Ability to act on customer escalation needs, unblock the customer through orchestration of right resources at the right time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- Certification in the following technologies, preferred: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture (i.e. containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden