Digital Security & Compliance - Technical Specialist : German #SCI
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Technology Solutions team consists of highly capable pre-sales individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies. Digital Technical Specialist’s main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase, implement and use our online services and solutions. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Modern Work Platform of Microsoft 365 and Surface.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
- You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Security, Compliance and Identity sales and customer usage.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
- You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
- Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
- You will stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning, and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
Experienced in technical security pre-sales with ability to explain key solutions and architectures for confidentiality, integrity and availability across multiple cybersecurity and compliance topics including endpoint detection and response, anti-malware, persistent threats, email security, user behavior and analytics, threat intelligence, threat hunting and forensics, information protection, application management, security management and/or auditing and governance required.
- Identity practitioner. Experienced professional conversant in cloud-based identity and access management solutions as well as hybrid architectures and integration of cloud-based apps (SaaS) required.
- Practitioner mindset. Committed to knowing not just what solutions can do but practices the skills required to properly implement solutions required.
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, including cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Technical breadth. Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management; broad experience with Microsoft 365 Security, Azure Security and Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10 preferred.
- Technical depth. Practical enterprise customer experience with configuration and implementation of Microsoft or other security & compliance solutions as well as competitive product knowledge (ex. Okta, Symantec, Boldon James, Proofpoint, Crowdstrike, Arcsight, Splunk) required
- Insatiable Learner. Desire to know more than the standard and stretch to know more than Microsoft products required.
- Planning for success. Drive deployment and adoption planning, using Microsoft FastTrack and partners preferred. Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, service
- Community Builder. Able to coalesce customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners into productive working groups required.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong people negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
Required Education / Experience
- Fluent German Speaker
- Related experience in technical presales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Certification in Microsoft 365 Security Administration required.
- Certification in the following required: CEH, LPT, OSCP, or GPEN and CISSP, CCSP, GSEC, CCIA, GSED, ECSA or GISP
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Wat wij bieden