Specialist: Modern Work (Healthcare)
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Are you inspired to help customers empower their employees to do great work using the apps, devices and solutions they love, and accelerate the digital transformation of their businesses? Come and help us transform the work environment using our solutions to create a workplace that is loved by users, loved by IT, and trusted by all.
As the Modern Work Specialist, you will be responsible for working with Business Decision Makers to understand their unique business needs. You will be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple solution areas including modernize communications, employee experience, transition to cloud, hybrid meetings, frontline workers, and discover business insights, selling solutions that will empower their employees and drive their business and work in a team, enabling and accelerating the customers through digital transformation.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
- Sales Execution: Orchestrates a virtual team and assesses customer needs to develop strategies that proactively build a stakeholder network to accelerate and close Modern Work opportunities.
- Business Value Selling: Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision. Hunt new Modern Work opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of Modern Work solutions.
- Scaling and Collaboration: Leads the planning, orchestration and execution of Modern Work opportunities with internal stakeholders and partners to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Technical Expertise: Leads Modern Work BDM and ITDM conversations, shares best practices and key competitor knowledge across solution areas acting as a subject matter expert to inform decisions on pursuit or withdrawal.
- Sales Excellence: Leads and plans for accounts across territories, does compete plans and business analysis to pursue high-potential customers and manages Modern Work solutions across the organization.
- Deliver Results and Model Microsoft Values: Delivers results through teamwork, acts as role model for Microsoft values including treating others with fairness and respect.
- Sales Execution: Skilled in leading BDM and ITDM conversations with high-potential customers, building pipeline and developing and presenting solutions that meet customer requirements & strategy, and leading deal execution through closure.
- Business Value Selling: Skilled in building economic justification of Modern Work solutions, assessing business opportunities and needs, and validating business value analysis with customers to drive intention to buy
- Scaling and Collaboration: Skilled in identifying, leveraging and coordinating a holistic, collaborative and participative approach with internal stakeholders, including Global Partner Solutions, Telco Operators and Partners across solutions areas to scale business results.
- Technical Expertise: Skilled in understanding Modern Work solutions and products, developing strategies to share best practices across subsidiaries, collaborating with Global Black Belts (GBBs) and other stakeholders on compete scenarios and providing insights on future product trends and sales blockers.
- Sales Excellence: Skilled in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on business planning, leading forecast, account and territory plan discussions to drive intentional selling in high propensity accounts.
- Deliver Results and Model Microsoft Values: Skilled in identifying Customers' operational needs and building account plans accordingly. Partnering and collaborating with internal/external stakeholders on related deliverables and work streams; Models compliance to Microsoft values, and shows empathy and compassion.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden